Thursday 26 October 2017

Racoon

Hi Folks!
It's really grey and dull here in Hampshire - I'm feeling like it should be time to hibernate!
Anyhow, I have just the thing to cheer things up a bit, this is my entry  for the monthly progressive challenge over at Gerda Steiner Designs.  How cute is this racoon holding his little message board!!


I fell in love with this little chap as soon as he arrived in my inbox. Not being totally familiar with racoons, I did do a quick google search to check colours and markings before I got the promarkers out!


I'm looking forward to seeing what image Gerda sends out for November, so far they have all been super cute and fun to colour.

Thanks for visiting today and for any comments you leave xx

I'd also like to enter the following challenges:
CHNPP - A/G with patterned papers

5 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the sweet image
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The raccoon is so cute. Thanks so much for sharing your sweet card in our challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNS patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet card :) thank you for playing along with us at the simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!