Thursday 28 September 2017

Sweet tooth Mouse

Evening Folks!
A quick post from me tonight, I just wanted to show you the card I made today for the monthly progressive challenge over at Gerda Steiner Designs. This little cutie is called Sweet Tooth mouse, he looks like he's having fun licking out the bowl - I'm not sure what's in there, perhaps vanilla cake mixture ?? Ahh, happy childhood memories!
I gave the grey promarkers a bit of an outing colouring this one, not sure why but I felt this was definitely a grey rather than a brown mouse. This is a bit smaller than my usual card size so I kept it CAS - I wanted the image to be the main feature, plus I also needed to get some dinner cooked too :-)


I'm looking forward to seeing what image Gerda sends out for October, so far they have all been super cute and fun to colour.
Thanks for visiting today and for any comments you leave xx

I'd also like to enter the challenges at:
CHNPP - Anything goes with patterned paper
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
I love promarkers - Anything goes 
The Crazy Challenge - Add an animal

EDITED TO ADD:
Lucky winner at 


6 comments:

  1. Oh, he is so adorable Jacky...gorgeous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! This is super duper cute! Great work! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge! Hope to see you again next month!
    --Heidi, design team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!!

    Thanks for sharing at I Love Promarkers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great card, love it! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!