Tuesday 29 August 2017

I didn't eat it (yet!)

Afternoon Folks!
Hope all of you in the UK enjoyed the Bank Holiday weekend, the weather was glorious here for a change! It's a quick post from me this afternoon, I just wanted to share my card for the Gerder Steiner progressive challenge using this month's super fun digi called I didn't eat it (yet!). This card took me most of yesterday to make ... jet lag is wonderful - not!


He reminds me of the sugar puff Honey Monster! 


Thanks for looking! 
I'd also like to enter the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Bright Colours
That's Crafty! Challenge - Only Cards 
Di's Digi Challenge - Bright colours
Dream Valley Challenges - Use a stamp or digi image


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little image, makes a monster of a card. Thank you for sharing and joining the That's Crafty Only Cards Blog Challenge. Best Wishes Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! I love this cute little monster and his yummy looking cupcake! And the orange of your card is really fabulous! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!