Monday 31 July 2017

Strawberry Mouse

Hello Folks!
Hope everyone is OK? I'm posting in a hurry today as I'm nearly too late for Gerda Steiner's progressive challenge. I've had all month to play with this super cute digi and here I am posting in the final hours! I do have a feeble excuse though - I couldn't get my computer to talk to my printer all last week. Typically, technical support a.k.a. my husband was away, so I had to wait for him to work his magic when he got back!
Anyhow enough waffle, here's my card:


The papers were a free gift from Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine in 2009 - I knew it was worth keeping them all this time as they were perfect for this little chap - LOL!!

I'd also like to join the challenge at:

Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes

Thanks for visiting today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!