Saturday 17 December 2016

Christmas Stocking pup

Afternoon Folks!

Wow, can you believe we are half way through December? I still feel like I missed November somewhere .... Of course the BIG event is next weekend - try not to panic anyone!!

Just thought I'd share the Christmas card I made for my hubby (at least I have that done!)
This stamp was in a job lot from ebay, cost quite a bit in postage and there was only one other nice stamp in there but I had to have this one - LOL!! 
I'm prowling around ebay quite often now looking for PB stamps as there don't seem to be many UK stockists anymore :-(
If anyone can recommend any please shout.

Back to the card, this stamp is called 'That Xmas Feeling', coloured with promarkers. I've combined it with an assortment of papers from my scraps folders along with a brand new piece of First Edition green 'Fairisle' paper which reminded me of knitting. I still struggle to start a new pad of paper, the stroking and admiring period can last ages before the scissors arrive! 
I kept the embellishment fairly simple as hubby doesn't do fussy!


As it's Christmas, I glittered his hat ... me ... his pom pom .... the desk and floor!


Have a great day whatever you're doing and thanks for visiting!

I'd also like to enter these challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Christmas goes
Sweet Stamper's - Anything goes
Penny Black Saturday - Christmas or Winter
Word Art Wednesday - Anything goes
Christmas with the Cuties - Cute and Christmassy
Crafty boots - Christmas
Addicted to Stamps - Christmas
The Ribbon girls - December Card Challenge
The Male Room - Challenge 50
Craftaholics - Christmas for guys
Aud Sentiments - Christmas for your love 
Winter Wonderland - For someone special
Crafty Ribbons - Christmastime creations with ribbon
Crimbo Crackers - Animals
Colour crazy - Anything goes
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
CHNC -  Cute or Christmas
Disdigidesigns - Happy Holidays

EDITED TO ADD:


23 comments:

  1. Oh Jacky, this is absolutely adorable! My snippets card for tomorrow is actually Len's Christmas card - you might want to hop over and take a look :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I need you to email me please - you'll see why when you read the Snippets blog post of today!! xx

      Delete
  2. Fantastic card with a cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, such a cute little pup! Super layout, lovely papers and that bow is fab! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room this month! Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganz ganz zauberhaft. Großartig gemacht. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any card with a dog on it has my heart.. I love this card and the colors. Great layout and papers and the bow is awesome. Great touch adding the bells. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

    Billie A
    Aud Sentiments
    Creative with Stamps
    Catch the bug
    Inspiration Destination

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jacky, the image is so cute.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card, love the image and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card Jacky. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Winter Wonderland. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaah so sweet and i love any PB with a pooch on it ;-), luv Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SO super cute, Jacky! Thanks so much for stopping by to share it with us. It's always so nice to have you join us.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! This is so adorable. I love it. Thanks for linking up at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, great image and I love all of the layers. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute love all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge . Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Di's Digi Designs Challenge.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. supercute card Jacky! Brilliant! Thanks for joining us at Countryview challenges and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. this is gorgeous, love it to bits! The image is super cute and the bow and jingle bells look great together

    thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties for our very first challenge, come back soon

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for joining us at TMR with such a gorgeous card. I love the addition of the bells and the sparkle on his hat.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a fabulous card Jacky, such a cute image.
    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - Crafting with Cotnob

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Jacky! You know I love those adorable PB doggie stamps! So cute!
    Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us for our December Penny Black Saturday Challenge ! I hope you will join in our Anything Goes January Challenge too.

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties for our first challenge. CraftyNatalie - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!