Saturday 31 October 2015

Park Bench Romance

BOO!!
Yes, it is another Hallowe'en shock - I'm actually writing a blog post, they are getting a bit few and far between lately!! Just wanted to share my DT card for the new challenge starting over at Sweet Stampin' which is to use 

DIES &/or PUNCHES

I made this card for my Mum and Dad who celebrated their Golden Wedding Anniversary over the summer, I wanted to make them something a bit traditional with the gold colour and hearts but with a slightly unusual image. The stamp is PB Park Bench and as soon as I saw it on Ebay I had to get it!! Glad to say that my parents loved it too!

I've used 3 different dies on this card:
Simon Says Stamp - String of hearts
Memory Box - Typewriter Numbers (cut several times and layered together to give a bit of depth)
and MFT Die-namics Formal Flourish which has been cut twice, one turned upside down and then carefully trimmed and glued together to create the border.


Here's a close up of the happy prickly couple, if you look closely you can just see a touch of Wink of Stella on the roses:


Thanks for visiting and Happy Hallowe'en to those of you celebrating tonight! We are keeping it simple here - just carving a pumpkin and handing out sweets!!

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card, Jacky, I so adore the crisp cut outs and the PB image of course. Hope you're having a lovely weekend.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jacky, those hedgies are too cute! Love all your fabby diecuts. Totally nailed the theme. That scroll along the bottom is really sweet. Love it! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a gorgeous Golden Wedding card Jacky. I love those hedgies too, so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the central image of the porcupines! Such wonderful creatures but not fun to tangle with. Your use of the die cuts is awesome sauce! Such a wonderful gift for your parents-über they loved this! Fantabulous design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!