Saturday 21 February 2015

Spring Flowers

Morning Folks!
Can someone please tell me where the last week has gone? I think I missed it, I had great plans to get lots of things sorted over half term but not many of those plans have worked out!! Yesterday I was waiting for deliveries from Tesco, Amazon and Currys and I couldn't settle to do anything!!
Still on the plus side, I now have a lovely shiny new chest freezer in the garage - I just need to get cooking now!!

As it's Saturday (yep, really) we have a new challenge starting over at Sweet Stampin' which I think might cheer you up if like me you are getting sick of wintery, dull and drizzly days. This time we'd like to see some 

SPRING FLOWERS

Something a bit different from me this week, I visited my sister last weekend and we were playing around with some of her Stampin' Up goodies - this is my attempt at painting with distress inks!
Not something I would normally try but it was quite fun!!


Thanks for visiting and I do hope you'll join us over at Sweet Stampin', there's a lovely prize from 
 photo PetalLu_zps03b16faf.jpeg
to tempt you too!!

I'd also like to enter the 'Krafty Creations' challenge at Winter Wonderland.

EDITED TO ADD:

christmasblog

10 comments:

  1. Lovely stamp, fabulous colouring!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love the flowers..saw your card on the Sweet Samping blog..
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jacky huggles Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacky that is such a stunning card. I love the white embossing and the beautiful flow of colours. Utterly gorgeous celebration of Spring. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Jacky, your card is gorgeous! I would call it more than an attempt...you've 'nailed' the technique!

    Thank you for entering our 'Kraft Creations' challenge at Winter Wonderland, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous card!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I love the bright colours on kraft

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Happy Friday!

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!