Saturday 23 August 2014

Cowboys and cowgirls!

Morning Folks!

Yippee a long weekend! Hope you've got something nice planned??
If you get some time to craft you might like to join the fun over at Sweet Stampin where our new 

COWBOYS & COWGIRLS

challenge has just started! 
We have a very nice prize this week from Crafts U love to tempt you!!

Here's my card using a very old stamp from Sugar Nellie called Cowboy Luca which I think has been discontinued for some time. I'm not quite sure if this has ever seen ink before, to be honest I had forgotten I'd even bought it until this challenge came up!! Naughty me!! Still at least it shows that if you hang on to stash for long enough it comes in useful eventually! 


Here's the Sheriff, he's coloured with promarkers and then edged with brushed corduroy distress ink:


The papers are really old too - a mixture of Dovecraft and MME. The sentiment is by Stampin up, ribbon,brads and charm are from my stash!! 
Thanks for looking and enjoy the long weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and colour combo Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That goes for all sorts of things, not just stash lol! I'm glad you 'sudden;y' remembered this one because he's fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!