Sunday 17 November 2013

What the Heck happened??

Morning Folks!
Happy Sunday to you all!
Today sees the start of a new challenge at Here come the Boys which is 

SENTIMENTS ONLY

As soon as I saw this challenge, I knew exactly which stamp to use - it's from the Indigo Blu set called 'Little Voice' -
it just makes me laugh and was perfect for an old family friend who was celebrating his 70th birthday!
The papers are Docrafts 'Wellington' which have a nice distressed look, although I have added some extra ink!!


The frame is cut from Nestabilities labels 15 and has been stuck on with foam tape so the card has a bit of dimension.


I couldn't find a suitable pocket watch charm or embellishment the right size, so I decided to make my own using this brass effect fastener (from ebay) , a tiny clock face from a scrap of Craft Creations paper and lots of glossy accents. The chain is from Hobbycraft.


Thanks for visiting today and I hope you can join us over at Here Come the Boys!! 

I'd also like to enter the following challenges:
Natalie & Amy - For the boys
As you like it - Spots or stripes 
(I love both as you can see but I guess if I really had to choose it would be stripes because they can be tiny weeny or big bold and broad in a way that spots can't!!)
That Craft place - Sentiments


EDITED TO ADD:
MADE THE TOP 5 AT AS YOU LIKE IT!!


AND TOP 3 AT THAT CRAFT PLACE

Top 3

3 comments:

  1. Fab card, I love the sentiment. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the sentiment & the vintagey feel you have given it!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card is really lovely!!! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!