Monday 4 November 2013

Santa Mouse

Morning Folks!
3 posts in 3 days....
I know, you can't believe it ....and nor can I - LOL!!!

Today's post is very special because I have been invited to be a guest designer over at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge for a second time - thrilled to bits!! 

This fortnight the challenge is 

ANYTHING BUT A CARD

I found these cute little kraft bags in Hobbycraft while I was up in York and inspiration struck - Christmas gift bags. They are a really nice size, about 14cm across so very much like doing a card!! The papers also fell into my basket in Hobbycraft, they are Country Companions Winter Wishes. I liked them because some designs you could use all year round.

The stamp is from a Joanna Sheen set called Opening Presents, coloured with promarkers.
Here's a closer look at that little face!! The furry trim on the hat isn't really pink IRL but the camera and I were struggling with rubbish winter lighting - please come back summer, I miss you already!!

Thanks for visiting today and please join us over at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge, there is some fantastic inspiration from the rest of the team and some lovely prizes on offer!!

I'd also like to enter the challenges at:

Charisma Cardz Challenge - Anything but a card
I love promarkers - Anything goes
CHNC - Bling it up
Crafty Calendar - Christmas
Stamping Sensations - Christmas
Allsorts - Christmas Cheer
A gem of a challenge - Christmas is coming
Inky Impressions - Traditional Christmas


19 comments:

  1. Too cute ! Everything in simplicity ! I like ! It's perfect !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    See you soon.
    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacky! Gorgeous little Kraft Christmas Bag! Love the colors and bow and cuts and gold sparkle to go with this adorable House-Mouse image. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer at House-Mouse & Friends MC. Love your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous gift bag Jacky :-) I love the image you used ( snap) and the whole design is gorgeous ! I need to pick up some of these bags on my next trips home ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great piece and love the image so good to be working with you
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this bag - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 149 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I love the House Mouse so much. And your card is very cute. I think I have to make a House Mouse card next weekend.

    Hugs from Germany

    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, I meant the bag, not the card. I'm blind...

    :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful creation! Thanks for joining us at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way too precious! I love it!

    Ema
    GD for HMFMC Nov/Dec

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely gift bag!
    I need to come up with something!!
    Congratulations on the GD gig!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous altered gift bag Jacky, I too use some winter papers all year, think they are often perfect for male cards. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts for our Christmas Cheer challenge this week x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just fab!! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fabulous gift card Jacky, your design and colour scheme great and your little Mousie is just adorable colour - I love the sparkling round the image!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sooo cute. Love the little mouse.
    Thanks for joining in with us this week for our ‘Christmas’ challenge at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Hugs
    Annette
    Netty's Cards
    Proud to design for :
    Pink Gem Designs,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas Challenge,
    As You Like It Challenge,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stamp Fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous Christmas card! Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic transformation from a plain bag. I'm sure whoever receives it will love it too.

    Kim GD for HM&FMC x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling little Santa Mouse on your gift bag. Loving the gold and gold bow. What a nice way to present a holiday gift. Good to have you designing with us.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous.....love the image! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calender this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!