Thursday 6 June 2013

Exciting news!!

Afternoon Folks!!

I've had to keep this secret for a few days but I can know reveal that .....

drum roll please ...

I have been offered a DT position over at Ready Teddy Go!!

Just perfect for a Teddy fanatic like me!!

I've got a big smile on my face and am looking forward to working with all the team on some great Teddy Inspired projects!! 

How's this for a fab new badge and look at my personalized blinkie in the sidebar - woohoo!!

The Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge

You can meet the rest of the new DT members here & here and the current challenge is here.

I'm off for a celebratory cup of tea!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jacky, looking forward to working with you. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations have fun Ginny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!