Thursday 26 January 2012

Piggin Cute!!

Morning Folks!
Just looking at the date and I'm very pleased to see January is nearly over!!
We have a fun recipe challenge for you over at CRAFT this week - nice and easy even if you aren't a great cook!!! Here are the details:




The Stamping Boutique


I love pigs so this image, called Patchwork pig, was the obvious choice from our sponsor, The Stamping Boutique.








Mr Piggy has been printed on to pink and cream paper and then layered up to give the card a bit of depth. Also added a few little highlights with promarkers to give him some extra definition. 

Here's my card:


The papers are from my stash (yes I will use some of it up) and I think pink and brown look great together. I've added a bit of saddle stitch ribbon and a few buttons. I've also been brave and doodled on a bit of faux stitching to link the image and ribbon a bit more. By the way, we are lucky to have two additional sponsors over at CRAFT this week, so there are lots of prizes on offer!!


Doodles by Hope Jacare

Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave!

I'd also like to enter the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - pretty in Pink
DYSU - Ribbons
Penny's Paper Craft Challenges - Ribbons & Buttons

       

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jacky love this and the 3d element of it. Congrats on the win at promarkers for your bugaboo card

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant card - the layering looks fab! Thanks for joining our Animals challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

      Delete
  2. Really sweet card! Thanks for playing along with Charisma's Pretty in Pink challenge!

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cute little pig! Wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I love your little piggy and yes, pink and brown do look great together. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely piggy card!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenges for our ribbons & buttons challenge and Good Luck.
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge.

    Melanie
    Penny's Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! I love this sweet little popped up piggie! Thanks for jooining us at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute piggy!! Love your buttons on the card!! Lovely! Thanks for joining DDCC, Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet card! Love the dimension! Thanks for playing with us in the Dutch Care Card Challenge!
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute little card with nice colour choice! Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww! So sweet! My fave colour combo and I love the ickle piggy :-) Thank you for joining our Animals challenge at Dream Valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!