Sunday 22 January 2012

Eric the Dinosaur .....

Morning Folks!

Hope you're enjoying the weekend - I'm hoping for a snoozy, possibly crafty, kind of day but I'm not sure if it will actually happen......fingers crossed!!
If you have a few spare minutes, you might like to have a look through your stash and hunt out your

DINOSAURS 

and join us over at Here Come the Boys!

We'd love to see you !!

I've had these Basic Grey 'Archaic' papers for ages - I knew they would come in handy eventually!!


The cute dinosaur, who has been nicknamed Eric, was a freebie from Digi Stamp Boutique a while ago - I just love those little eyes and the way he seems to be marching along!!


Thanks for looking and stay cosy!!

Eric would like to enter:
I love Promarkers - Anything goes
Truly Scrumptious - Something forgotten (photo anchors)
Charisma Cardz - Clean and simple 

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Jacky, great papers too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card ! Nice Dino. Beautiful papers. Magnificent layout. Excellent work ! Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Papers are fabulous for it. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love everything about this card Jacky! Hmmmm! Yummy! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card - the image is adorable :o)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cute card!! Thanks for playing at I ♥ Promarkers this week!!
    Hugs
    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those papers, and "Eric" is way cute too! Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I have given your blog the Liebster Award. Check out my blog post at http://ewe2cancraft.blogspot.com/2012/01/fab-photo-inspiration.html to pick up the award. I always love your creations, you are such a talented lady. Bigs Hugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb - love it! Thanks for taking part in the DigiStamp Boutique Comp last month...Sally-Ann :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!