Sunday 4 September 2011

Goldfish Shaker

Afternoon Folks!
I'm afraid that I am a bit late posting my card today for the new challenge over at Here Come the Boys, life just gets in the way sometimes!!
We have quite a challenging challenge for you this time, we'd like to see

SLIDER OR SHAKER CARDS

Now I have to admit that this did get a few of the DT in a flap, me included !!
My last shaker card ended up in the bin when half the glitter stuck to the tape - aaarrrggghh!
Anyway this time I did some research and found a fab tutorial which uses funky foam instead of dst and I found it much easier and actually liked the result!! The cute image is by Kenny K and I have used clear micro accent beads inside.

Thanks for looking and hope you'll join us at HCTB!!

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant shaker card Jacky, just love all those bubbles.
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wicked little shaker card! love the air bubble beads of water! Big hugs Woo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!