Monday 8 August 2011

Tessie Turtle


Morning Folks!

It's time for another challenge over at Lexi's Creations and this time we'd like to see you create something using the following recipe:

1 image
2 flowers &
3 papers

I've used the adorable Tessie Turtle from Lexi's shop Fairy Dust crafts, if you are our lucky winner this time you could win some of Lexi's digis too! She was so fun to colour with the trusty promarkers, of course!! The papers are a combination of MME and Imaginesce too!

Now I have to admit that I've only just realised that technically there are more than 2 flowers on my card - I was only counting the embellishment not the image and the extras on the paper too - whooops!!

Hope you can find time to visit the rest of the design team to see their fantastic creations !!
I'm trusting blogger to post this for me while I am away for a few days so I hope he behaves himself!! Thanks for looking today,

3 comments:

  1. Oh, your Tessie Turtle card is just so wonderful, I love it! Super work Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card as usual, I love your colour scheme. I hadn't noticed the extra flowers either!! Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful, thanks for sharing!
    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    p.s - I am a paddington fan too!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!