Thursday 31 March 2011

Tied Hearts

Morning Folks!
It's time for another challenge for you over at CRAFT!!
This week we are doing something a bit different,
we have a photo inspiration for you.
Here it is:


Our sponsor is



The prize for the winner is 5 stamps of their choice.

Here's my card using 'Tied Hearts' from our sponsor!


I paper pieced the two hearts in different shades of gold and added some glittery gems and ribbons from my stash. Pretty simple but I'm quite pleased with how it looks as my mojo is lacking a bit!!

Hope to see you over at CRAFT!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jacky
    A wonderful card, love the textured card and the ribbon is super, the hearts are lovely the colouring is just right, thanks for popping by my blog with your lovely comments, and those Go Kreate dies are much cheaper than the other well known brand.
    Hope your haveing a lovely Mothers Day.
    Hugs Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper you used on this are rich and warm...you pulled it together well...Thanks for stopping by my blog...Tootsie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!