Monday 7 March 2011

Easter Bella Bunny

Morning Folks!

It's another Easter project from me today because our new challenge
at Lexi's Creations this time is

EASTER!!

We have a lovely promarker prize for you too!!

Here's my card using Easter Bella and papers from Pink Petticoat which I was lucky enough to win in a recent blog hop:

Here's a closer look, Bella reminds me of the Caramel bunny on the Cadbury adverts - perhaps that is just me dreaming of chocolate....


These little chipboard stickers are from Poundland and are the perfect colour match and great for propping up the easel card!

Thanks for looking!!


6 comments:

  1. Aaawww this a lovely card, a fab design and such pretty colours too :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card Jackie and lovely colours.
    Hope you was able to enjoy the blue skies today.
    luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwh Jacky, how cute... I love love LOVE your card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww Jacky this is such a pretty card love the bunny,and your colour combo is fab hun.
    Hugs Betty x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Jackie love it, love the colours too! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card Jackie, it is quite wonderful with the image,the spring colours, those great chipboard stickers, the little bow with the pearls...well I could go on and on. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!