Thursday 13 January 2011

Arthur playing!

Just a quick post today to tell you about this weeks challenge at C.R.A.F.T.

We'd like to see your creations with

A MOVING COMPONENT

Here's my first attempt at a penny slider card, using this gorgeous kitty from

The Digi Stamp Boutique called Arthur playing.

He so reminds me of my new Furry Nephew, also called Arthur, who eats everything in sight!!

He'd love a ball of wool to attack!

Spot the difference, it does move!!!

We have a great sponsor this week

The prize is any 3 digistamps from Claires range.

So I hope you can get your thinking caps on and join us at CRAFT !

As usual I can't resist entering a couple of challenges:

The Crafty Pad - Birthday

& The Crazy challenge - Animals

Must dash!!

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Jacky, I love the cat, a clever card.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jacky, what a gorgeous card. Your colouring is perfect and I love the papers. Clever idea to have the moving ball of string! Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the moving ball of string idea, thank you for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jacky this is so cute thanks for playing along at the crafty pad x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jacky theres something on my blog for you.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet card Jacky and so clever,
    Deborah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. :o I love love love your card!!! Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun creation Jacky...Thanks for joining in with our monthly competition over at DigiStamp Boutique. Sally-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!