Monday 23 August 2010

Vintage car



Today's card was a mega fast one for me - I'm not normally a quick crafter but this one came together really quickly. The vintage car is from a sheet of 12" x 12" scrapbook paper by Graphic 45 which I bought at the beginning of the summer and have been admiring ever since!! Today I finally plucked up the courage to cut into it!!
The other papers were scraps from my box, Basic Grey and MME (I think) along with a recycled envelope for the kraft paper background! The greeting is computer generated and cut with a nestie and attatched with a brad. All the edges have been inked with chestnut chalk. I'm really chuffed with the way this came out and I still have lots of cars left to play with so I think there might be some more vintage classics coming along soon!
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Rosie D's: One for the boys
Polka Doodles: Vintage Style
& Truly Scrumptious: Great Sketch!
Thanks for looking!!


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish card and even better when it was a quick make. Thanks for joining us at creative craft challenges and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jacky this is absolutely fabulous, I love the CAS look, brilliant colours and papers......that image is fantastic and I love the use of the kraft envelope - one perfect male card!!!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Truly Scrumptious,
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Vintage project - thanks for playing along this week at Polkadoodles! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - love the vintage colours - Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenges. Bev xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOHHHHH! I do like! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you for your DT positions!
    Great images and fab card for a man!
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Rosie D's;-))Mervi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!