Wednesday 25 August 2010

Exciting news!!

I am so excited to announce that I have been asked to join the DTs at Lexi's Creations and at One Stitch at a Time!! I really can't believe it, I'm thrilled to bits but also a little shocked and suprised at the same time - it seems amazing to me because I have only been blogging since February!! I'm looking forward to starting and hope that lots of peeps will join in with all the challenges - I've got my badges proudly displayed on my sidebar - click on them to find out the details !! Off now to do another happy dance around the lounge with a BIG grin on my face!!
Love Jacky xx

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Jacky! Look forward to seeing your DT creations.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol welcome to the team you crazy lady :D do a lap for me please i could do with some exercise lol

    hugs Lexi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!