Tuesday 23 February 2010

Wallace & Gromit pop up card

Tomorrow is my Dad's birthday, quite a significant one with a zero at the end, so I made him this card last night. As usual, it was a bit last minute, lol, and my mind went blank...I wanted something fun but wasn't sure what?? While I was puzzling over what to do, I remembered the W&G goodies from 'Let's make cards' magazine which I bought last year. Dad loves Wallace & Gromit & the magazine had a pop up card in it. At last inspiration struck!! This is my first attempt at a pop up card but it came together OK and I quite like the effect of W&G drinking tea in their lounge. Sorry the picture quality is not great but I took the photos early this morning, before I put it in the post, & my camera didn't really like the low light levels.

Thanks for looking!

Front of card

Inside view


Close up of inside

Side view of tabs


2 comments:

  1. Hi, welcome to blogland. Just had a nosey and lookin' good so far. Your Dad is gonna love this.

    Liz x
    buttonsforbrains

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!